Monday, February 4, 2013

My love for flowers

About two years ago I took a trip down to the L.A. Flower mart and fell in love. Now every chance I get you can find me picking flowers. If not for my home, I'm giving them as gifts.
Here are a few of the arangements I have done.


This is one I did for my best friend for her holiday diner table.



















One of my favorite I have done.


My Dinning room

Pink is always pretty

I made these for my mother
Love the variety

Another favorite

3 comments:

  1. Your flower arrangements are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely flower arrangement... Nice!! :) Sure makes one happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great arrangements. Fresh flowers in a space is always a must for me!!! Peonies are my absolute favorite. I had them in my wedding bouquet (which I did not make)...check it out here:

    http://inspiredlivinghome.blogspot.com/2012/12/winter-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete